Happy December! I hope you had a great November. Mine was filled with the following joys:
- I won NaNoWriMo! Holy cow!
- I got a psychiatrist. Holy cow!
- I’m changing my medications. H-holy cow.
- I’m catching a cold. Cow.
Needless to say, I’m ready for a new month and that coveted clean slate.
These were my goals for November:
- HELL YEAH, I won NaNo.
- My home is still full of junk, but now it’s junk in piles. Like, beautiful junk towers. So…I’ll do something with those towers this month.
- Lol, no.
- LOLOLOLOL, no.
Between new meds, crazy side effects, and NaNo, I did not have the capacity to do all four goals. I tried to take a step back this month and choose some better goals!